Massage Therapist Wanted
We have openings and would love to talk to you. Read on …
Being part of the the team of The Healing Practice gives you an opportunity to practise your craft with great clients, lovely environment (hydraulic tables, natural light) and supportive, happy co-workers and colleagues.
We get to know our clients. Share their ups and downs and work out what’s going on in their bodies. We advise them within our skillset and make them good again, if not better.
We go home, have a life and look after ourselves as well.
Does this sound like a place you would like to grow your massage practice or massage therapy career?
You need to have:
- Current Massage therapist with own professional indemnity insurance
- Be able to manage a Swedish/Remedial/Lymphatic/Myofascial or whatever your massage speciality is, for 60-90 min session for the stressed-out office worker or suffering client
- Interested, life-long learner
- Strong customer service attitude and experience
- Collborative nature – be open to giving/receiving feedback, know when to refer on clients if needed
My name is Claire and I started the Healing Practice to not only create a healing place for clients, but to create a place for fellow and like-minded therapists to practise their craft as well.
Newer massage graduates are encouraged to apply and we’ll be happy to help you expand your skills. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
At the Healing Practice, we aim to take care of our clients and to treat them with respectfulness, with professional and skilled care and a warm responsiveness in our approach.
If this sounds like you or you know someone that would suit this position, we’d love to hear from you or please forward this on to them!
The Healing Practice
129b Balmain Road
Leichhardt, Sydney NSW 2040