How I can help you and your family
- The last two years have been particularly brutal on people’s health, with Covid related physical issues and mental health, looming as stayers in our community health. This is affecting all of us to some degree.
- Which is why it’s so critical to learn more about your health by choosing the right kind of health care for you and your family. Lymphatic Drainage or Craniosacral therapy are ideal companions to a Naturopathic Consult in the same session.
- As a practising Naturopath and bodyworker in those modalities, I am especially pleased to be able to offer them together for the well-being of my clients.
- Children back at school struggling to stay focused in the classroom.
- Long-Covid is making people unwell with no end date in sight.
- Vaccine-Injury is a new frightening subset to long-covid.
- Ageing and immunocompromised people are frightened to be out and about.
- Covid continues to mutate new strains spreading uncertainty in our communities.
Did you know – many digestive, hormonal and immune issues arise due to the effects of stress, poor nutrition and lifestyle choices? These affect the natural rhythm and automatic functioning of our bodies. And unfortunately, we are all more stressed today!
What exactly is Integrated Naturopathy?
An Integrated Naturopath specialises in both Naturopathy and another related and specific modality to support the naturopathic health of its clients.
I am a specialist practitioner in both Naturopathy and bodywork, Lymphatic Drainage and Craniosacral Therapy. My clients’ results, over the last nine years have shown me how powerfully these models of health can work together. I am delighted and inspired by these results.
Mostly, Naturopathy and bodywork are offered as separate services. Sometimes it’s a time factor to fit both in a single session. Or the practitioner does not offer bodywork services. Research shows that a layered approach or an integrated approach can affect a deeper holistic outcome.
Herbal Medicine has long been my passion. That’s how I discovered my way home to heal myself. I focused on my family first, then my clients – figuring out what works best and why for that person!
I got frustrated with seeing clients and recognising they had health issues I could help them with. I know diet and nutrition are our best go-to answers for optimal health. And I also know, merging naturopathy with effective bodywork (such as lymphatic drainage or craniosacral therapy), makes even better sense. That’s why I am a fan of an integrated approach.
Currently I’m studying a Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychology at the University of Adelaide. This extra insight will help me be more thorough in what’s going on in your mind-gut connection, a critical factor in reorganising a healthier blueprint for your good health.
Your treatment is perfectly tailored to you. My method joyfully honours you as a unique person and treatment will change and evolve as you and your health does. More about me…Lia Rees-Pellizzerri Holistic Therapist
- Bachelor of Naturopathy – Nature Care College, Sydney, Australia
- Diploma of Remedial Massage – Nature Care College, Sydney, Australia
What is CranioSacral Therapy?
- CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a light-touch manual therapy approach that enhances the body’s natural healing capabilities and has been shown to be effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and loss of function.
- This treatment also includes a brief Naturopathy Consultation with Lia. Read more…Craniosacral Therapy
Integrated Naturopathy with Lia Pellizzerri
I’m very excited about returning to The Healing Practice to offer you the best treatments in Integrated Naturopathy.
- Learn more about your health by having a Lymphatic Drainage Massage or Craniosacral Therapy alongside a Naturopathic Consultation.
- Improve the inside and the outside at the same time.
Getting to the root of the problem
From my own experiences, I know finding the right help is difficult because getting to the root of the problem can also be hard work. I like to help people get to the source of their issues and be confident again in taking charge of their health. Read more…Lia Rees-Pellizzerri Holistic Therapist
Symptom-solving is not a long-term health plan. This is a band-aid approach to your health which does more harm than good. Just like yo-yo dieting.
Mostly, Naturopathy and bodywork are offered as separate services. Because each approach needs a certain amount time for greater efficacy of delivery. Sometimes it’s a time factor to fit both in a single session. Or the practitioner does not offer bodywork services. However research shows that a layered approach or an integrated approach can affect a deeper holistic outcome.
Book our Special First time offer to see how we can help you provide both services in the one session.
What does a session cost?
1. Book Here – Complete Integrated Naturopathic Consultation – $150 for 90 minutes of Naturopathic Consultation (60 mins) and Lymphatic Drainage or Craniosacral treatment – 30 mins (to be determined during your session)
2. Book Here – Integrated Naturopathic Consultation – $110 for 60 minutes of Naturopathic Consultation (does not include Lymphatic Drainage or Craniosacral treatment)
- Book Here – Special First Offer for Complete Integrated Naturopathic Consultation – 90 minutes for $120 instead of regular $150
- Book Here – Special First Offer for Integrated Naturopathic Consultation – 60 minutes for $85 instead of regular $110
Contact Us to find out how we can help you
Reasons to see me
- Discover the right dietary advice for you to live a healthier life today.
- Find out why you have digestive problems and how that affects absorption of nutrients into your body?
- Why are you bloated and gassy! And what to do about it?
- Sluggish bowels! Ouch
- Subcutaneous fat on your belly won’t shift and tried everything?
- Suffering from poor circulation and affecting other body systems?
- Reactive sinuses to air pollution and other irritants? Find out how to build better immunity.
- Taking painkillers and worried about long-term effects?
- Fatigued? Worried about long-covid and not sure how to protect yourself?
- Herbal remedies to support a healthy pregnancy
- Natural and safe remedies to encourage labour
- Struggling to start a family and not sure why?
What is Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
- Manual lymphatic drainage is a gentle massage to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph from the body tissue. (Lymph is the fluid that circulates in the tissue space/interstitial throughout the lymphatic system.)
- The technique is light with gentle pressure mobilising fluid toward the lymphatic sites, with varying degrees of pressure in the actual sites (chest, neck, pelvis, axilla (armpit), inguinal (groin) region) and in association with the blood vessels of the intestines.
- This treatment also includes a brief Naturopathy Consultation with Lia. Read more…Lymphatic Drainage