Do you love the challenge of improving people’s health and your own at the same time?
Have you discovered that looking after your own health teaches you how to look after other people’s health too? If you have, then that is the secret to being a great practitioner. At the Healing Practice, we believe that good health starts with us first, and guides us to the ideal work-life balance in how to grow a practice best and live a life we love!
We help people to feel much better than when they first walked in the door, and we feel good about that, but never at the expense of our own wellbeing. The Healing Practice has 20 years of solid business experience specialising in innovative bodywork and mind-health therapeutic support. We thrive on learning, experimenting and caring for our own needs as well as our clients, in the best way we can.
If this sounds like a place you would like to grow your skillset in, and be a part of a team that practises respectful boundaries at all times, join us to make your practice better and ours too.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Welcome clients in reception and show to treatment room. Provide required treatment, take notes and share homework tips. Process payment
- Manage cleaning of treatment rooms in-between clients with proper protocol
- Rebook clients online and make online client notes
- Assist lead practitioner with other client treatments when available, for both assistance and in-house learning of new skills
- Able to devise and provide a client treatment to encourage client rapport, build trust and lead to repeat booking
- Assist with any enquiries
Your qualifications and experience
- Registered Massage Therapist with requisite paperwork
- 2 years minimum experience or new graduate with aptitude seeking clinical experience
- Other relevant qualifications, other industry and life experience that add value to your role
- English-speaking, presentable with good customer skills
- Preferably live within 10kms and have own transport
- Able to work legally
Benefits of working in a practice with like-minded others:
- We value your well-being in our health clinic that supports and offers well-being treatments to others, by treating you in a respectful manner at all times
- We discuss a work-life balance in choosing best days and hours for you and us
- A salary that matches your skillset and experience which is regularly reviewed alongside your therapist development and duration
- Job security that you are a valued and prized member of the team, especially in uncertain times
- Learning opportunities in-house and external to better your skills
- Mentoring support to evaluate your goals and future vision
- Spaced appointments so no racing in-between clients
- Pleasantly appointed treatment rooms; with modern hydraulic tables that have your back, large windows with natural light, quiet aircon in treatment and reception rooms, a kitchen and back garden to chill in
- Off-street parking
- We teach you optimal treatment methods that deliver a quality result; and save your joints and muscle groups from ever wearing out!
My name is Claire. I started the Healing Practice to create both a therapeutic healing place for clients, and a healing growing space for fellow and like-minded therapists; in order to better their craft in a respectful and trusting environment.
Newer massage graduates are encouraged to apply and we’ll be happy to help you expand your skills. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this sounds like you, send me an SMS on 0438 216 351 so we can chat today.