Discover our new Add on treatments to your Lymphatic Drainage therapy!
Lymphatic Drainage Massage plus Gua Sha Facial OR Back Scrub & Foot Reflexology
Why is Lymphatic Drainage Massage our favourite cure-all treatment?
It does so much in the course of a single treatment.
Lymphatic drainage is beneficial for most people, with a lymph condition or not, as it helps to stimulate your immune system, circulatory system and the associated organs and abdomen, giving you a mighty immunity boost!
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Aids recovery (health condition, post-surgery, slow recovery)
- Moves and drains congestion
- Stimulates circulation
- Relaxes your nervous system
That’s why we devised our two Add ON treatments to offer you more!
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage Plus Gua Sha Facial & Foot Reflexology 1.5 hrs
- Lymphatic Drainage Plus Back Scrub & Foot Reflexology 1.5 hrs
The Healing Practice specialises in Lymphatic Drainage and we deliver beneficial results for clients with a broad range of problems (chronic and acute).
However, every treatment can always be improved.
Mostly, drainage is done on the front part of the body (specific to the main processing and watershed areas such as neck, axilla, iliac nodes, abdomen and affected parts), with the back being frequently overlooked, or unless side ribs or backs of legs are drained.
That’s why we added Gua Sha Facial, exfoliating back scrub and foot reflexology as specific therapeutic services OR as Add-ons with other primary treatments.
We think this fills a necessary gap of real need and to make Lymphatic Therapy even more effective!
Here are our two new Lymphatic Drainage Massage treatments:
1.Lymphatic Drainage Plus Gua Sha Facial & Foot Reflexology – 1 hour 30 minutes Book here
- This new and specialised treatment combines three techniques to enhance your overall lymphatic system; Lymphatic Drainage, Gua Sha Facial and Foot Reflexology
Primarily, it encourages the natural drainage of the lymph from the body tissue. It mobilises fluid toward the lymphatic processing sites and aids various conditions and generalised improvement – depending on the treatment focus.
- The Gua Sha Facial is based on a scraping technique with light facial cupping added to gently work the facial and neck muscles. This helps to smooth and lift the face, leaving your skin feeling invigorated, radiant and smooth.
Your third add-on is Foot Reflexology to target your hardworking feet. Foot Reflexology includes points of tension on your feet, your lower leg, ankle and foot flexion. This triple treatment is deeply relaxing and activating at the same time.
Lymphatic Drainage + Gua Sha Facial & Foot Reflexology
Gua Sha Origins
– Are ancient, and most cultures have versions of ‘scraping’ techniques, used for various health conditions. Edges of coins are used, Chinese porcelain spoons, shaped bone and the prevalent tool mostly used in health clinics today, is the refined smooth stone tool. Shaped to fit in a hand and designed to move around and over the face with ease and care
At the Healing Practice, we use Jojoba oil to lightly smooth the face, before applying the Gua Sha stone.
Facial cups of different sizes and types are used to plump up and drain specific parts of the face and neck.
Your face will be glowing at the end of the treatment.
Various facial conditions might be:
- Sinus problems
- Post facial surgeries or facial treatments such as laser, botox
- Tired, congested faces that need gentle treatment
We also have:
Gua Sha Facial & Foot Reflexology
Note: This is a 1 hour Treatment that does NOT include Lymphatic Drainage
2. Lymphatic Drainage Massage Plus Back Scrub & Foot Reflexology – 1 hour 30 minutes Book here
- This new specialised treatment is a combination of three techniques to enhance your overall lymphatic system; Lymphatic Drainage, exfoliating back scrub and foot reflexology.
It’s primary purpose is to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph from the body tissue. It mobilises fluid toward the lymphatic processing sites and aids various conditions and generalised improvement – depending on the treatment focus.
- We have added an exfoliating back scrub because there is nothing more satisfying than having your back genuinely and effectively scrubbed. Preferably hard! This stimulates the circulatory and lymphatic systems and gives your back a very red finish! A back glow!
- Finishing off with foot reflexology to target your hardworking feet. Foot Reflexology includes points of tension on your feet, your lower leg, ankle and foot flexion.
This triple treatment is deeply relaxing and activating at the same time.
- Women in particular, often get a line of itchy irritation on their upper back from wearing a bra, and notably hard to access
- Slumpy sitting postures often tire the same upper thoracic area and techy-neck!
- Lower back and sacrum often stay congested from long-sitting hours
- Poor digestion and elimination can show up as a spotty back and a good back scrub can fire up circulation
Book your Treatment today!
The Healing Practice
129B Balmain Rd
Leichhardt NSW 2040