My name is Eva, and I have just joined the team of practitioners here at The Healing Practice in Leichhardt.
I have been a massage therapist since the early 1990’s.
- I started working as a member (subcontractor) of one of the first massage companies in Sydney providing services to major CBD hotels.
My Overseas Experience
- I travelled to the west cost of USA and secured a massage therapy contract for a couple of major companies in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- That opportunity allowed me to meet and work on numerous Hollywood actors, musicians and celebrities.
- I also worked as a chiropractor and physiotherapist’s assistant in Hollywood ,California during this time.
- I obtained and worked as a licensed Esthetician in California.
Back in Australia
After returning to Australia I worked as a physio assistant at The Wolper Hospital in Wollahra; the Zen Day Spa, offering massages and facials; and massage at Nature’s Energy; as well as contracting for a few outcalls companies.
- I have worked as an activity officer in diversional therapy in the aged care industry where providing gentle massage techniques (sensory stimulation) for the elderly, was an integral part of the dementia program.
- I am currently employed as a physio assistant at the Inner West Physiotherapy and Sports Injury centre in Marrickville.
- My modalities are Remedial, Swedish, Deep tissue, Pregnancy and Sport massage.
I love being involved in an industry that allows me to assist in reducing pain and giving therapeutic comfort to others.
I am looking forward to meeting and helping my new clients here at The Healing Practice.
- Diploma Remedial Massage (NSW School of Natural Therapies)
- Diploma Lymphatic Manual Drainage (Sydney)
- Esthetician License California, USA
- Cert IV Leisure & Health (diversional therapy)